Oral presentations will be held in the Auditorium "Generali".
A speakers' preparation room with help by experts (if needed) is available.
We accept PowerPoint or LibreOffice Impress presentations, as well as PDF slides files.
The format can be 16:9 or 4:3 - 16:9 however is recommended due to the shape of the projecting wall.
Please note that all speakers must give their presentations using the computer system available in the lecture hall. We will provide a Windows laptop with Microsoft Office.
Use of individual laptops cannot be accommodated.
All talks MUST be uploaded at least 24 hours in advance using Indico.
Speakers are requested to pass by the Speakers' Ready Room/Slide Centre at least by the preceeding session (or day) and check their presentations.
Submission of electronic files
Only files named according to the paper's program code can be uploaded. Example for paper code MOP99:
File upload via Indico
- Once all files are ready for submission, login to the FEL2022 Indico and upload your files.
- After login, use the lefthand menu to access "My Conference > My Contributions".
- Open the contribution you want to upload files for and scroll all the way down to the bottom.
- Ignore the "Presentation materials" section (see figure down below).
- Click on the "Submit files" button and choose the Slides file type (see figure down below)